NX Design for Additive Manufacturing
Who’s it for?
Provides Engineers or Designers who are, or will be, taking advantage of additive manufacturing, in-house or otherwise, with the tools and knowledge to get started in AM. Including: validating an AM part in NX, using the build tray environment, creating support structures and more. The content of this course will assume the user has some experience of NX already, such as that covered within our NX Design Essentials course.
Learn all about additive manufacturing with our support. From using the build tray to submitting prints after this 1 day course, you will use NX Additive Manufacturing confidently.
- AM design validation tools
- Using the build tray
- Adding parts on build tray
- Adding support structures
- Configuring support structures
- Configuring support library
- Configuring build settings
- Submitting prints build processor
- Positioning parts on build tray
Maximum 12 months NX design experience or NX design essentials course.
Start your training here
Learn everything you need to know about Siemens PLM technology, sign up here today