CAD Integration Creo
Who’s it for?
This course is for Design Engineers looking to use Creo CAD in a Teamcenter managed environment. This includes the ability to Search for, create and revise item revision related models and assemblies as well as looking at how these are released and managed. Note: using customer licensing and install.
Design Engineers can learn everything they need when using Creo CAD in Teamcenter. From learning items to datasets, after this 1 day course, you will use Creo CAD confidently.
- What is PDM?
- What is Teamcenter?
- Person, users, roles and groups
- What is Teamcenter integration?
- Open part file dialog
- Default container
- Create folder
- Open folder as templates palette
- Integration preferences
- What are the items
- Item-revisions and datasets
- Create new modelling files
- Search in Teamcenter integration
- Create assemblies in Teamcenter
- Open assemblies in Teamcenter
- Implicit check-out/in mechanism
- Introduction of revision rules
- Where referenced & were used
- Starting a workflow process
- Create related files
- Explicit check-out/in mechanism
Using Teamcenter (or existing experience).
Start your training here
Learn everything you need to know about Siemens PLM technology, sign up here today